Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 16-1638
|Title||Sales & Marketing - Quality Assurance Specialist - Carolina Grande - Myrtle Beach, SC|
|Position Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||FSM - Five Days per Week as Scheduled, Must be available to Work Weekends and Holidays|
The Quality Assurance Specialist's core responsibility is to protect the company by ensuring that the product has been properly explained and understood by all parties. The Owner Confirmation Interview should be recorded and all documents prepared accurately and according to policy. Communication with the DFA/DSA and the DOS on any misunderstandings, items needing clarification, or trends observed is important.
* Preparation of contract documents for all product types including Club sales, Samplers, equity trades, downgrades and conversions in an efficient manner with minimal errors.
* Review documents in closing and provide new owners with an understanding and a realistic expectation of ownership.
* Also responsible for recording the Owner Confirmation Interview.
* Reinforce the sale during the closing process and ensure new buyers leave with all legally required documents and ownership materials.
* Prepare contract package for sales accounting.
* Responsible for sale from contract inception through booking including follow up calls, rescission cancellations, NSFs, tracking reports, correspondence and sales or contract related issues.
* Other administrative support responsibilities as assigned by the DSA/DFA.
* Special projects or assignments as requested by the DSA/DFA.
|Requirements||* High School Diploma or equivalent|
* 6 months’ hands-on computer experience
* 1 year of on-the-job office experience; time share experience beneficial
* MS Office, Outlook, Word, Excel and Synergy, Internet Explorer, SPI, LSAMS, AS400, good overall computer literacy and written/verbal communication skills.
* Must be able to work well with others maintaining a professional yet friendly attitude in an often highly paced and pressured sales environment. Attention to detail, follow up skills, and strong work ethic are essential.
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Online