Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 17-0401
|Title||Resorts - Guest Services Supervisor - Daytona Seabreeze|
|Position Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||RESORTS Front Desk CLOSING (PM) Shift|
|Description||The Guest Services Supervisor is responsible for the daily operations of the Front Desk activities, reservations, and their coordination with other departments. This position works closely with the Front Desk, Housekeeping, Maintenance, and Sales departments to maintain proper working relationships.|
Specific Duties, Activities and Responsibilities:
* Prepare daily reports as directed by Front Office Manager.
* Track and maintain housekeeping/maintenance reports on a daily basis.
* Front Desk Process
* Perform Front Desk duties as necessary. Daily checks of all audits to ensure SOPs are being followed.
* Inventory Management
* Manage the resort inventory to attain the highest yield per resort objectives. Provide training to all Front Desk
associates on proper reservation procedures.
* Ensure the satisfaction of all guests by implementing and maintaining proper Guest/Owner relation programs.
* Respond to Guest/Owner issues.
* Assist in maintaining continued training for Front Desk staff. Assist in coaching, counseling, and developing of Front
Desk staff as necessary.
* Schedule the Front Desk associates as directed by the Front Office Manager.
* Willing and able to work any shift as necessary as dictated by the needs of the Resort to ensure adequate coverage
at all times.
* Research and present ideas on the best ways to handle guests, coworkers, and vendors in a positive and productive
way per the Bluegreen policies and procedures.
|Requirements||* High School Graduate or Equivalent (GED)|
* At least one-year Housekeeping Experience as a Housekeeper, or two years’
experience in the Hospitality field
* Basic knowledge of computer systems. Knowledge of SOPs, Quality Express
Commitments (Build Relationships, Teamwork, Be There, etc.)
Strong interpersonal communication skills
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Online