Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 17-0418
|Title||Resort Title - Finance Specialist|
|Position Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||GENERAL - M-F 8:00a-5:00p|
The Finance Specialist is a member of a team of associates that is responsible for the cash management, receipt and disbursement of escrow funds of the business to business, business to consumer and consumer to consumer customers of Resort Title Agency, Inc. related to over 20 bank accounts and an average of $50M each month.
The Finance Specialist will be assigned to one of several general areas of the department but will be accountable for multiple functions related to the timeshare escrow, residential escrow, acquisition and special escrow as well as lender receivable escrow. All accountabilities require active communication with customers (business or consumer, internal or external) to manage the financial accounts associated with each customers funds ensuring funds are received and disbursed accurately, timely and in the most efficient business manner.
* Regular processing, closing and administration as it relates to various escrow accounts. Includes accurate and efficient data entry of the daily bank deposits into the source system utilizing information from multiple reporting sources and business units.
* It is the responsibility of the Finance Specialist to maintain these escrow accounts in a fiduciary capacity to ensure funds are received and/or disbursed according to governing escrow rules, regulations and/or instructions.
* Create, manage and or maintain reports, transmittals and/or other documentation to support escrow transactions.
* Communicate directly with field sales relating to any discrepancies in support documentation.
* General escrow administration required to perform overall responsibilities such as: bank deposits, deposit disbursement, issuance of checks and wires
* Will utilize internal and external systems to perform job functions.
* Will perform duties utilizing generally accepted practices related to escrow fiduciary responsibilities to ensure segregation of duties to prevent fraud and manage customer personal and private information. Manage and or perform customer refunds, assist with credit card disputes or banking discrepancies.
* This position will assist with the business to business relationships established by the organization and may be required to communicate with consumers on a regular basis to provide certain services.
* Communicate and act as the escrow liaison with escrow business partners. This accountability requires developing and maintaining effective working relationships with non-Bluegreen business vendors To ensure timely and efficient escrow processing.
* Assist in the onboarding of new clients or business opportunities.
* Meet processing goals and deadlines as set forth by management which may change from time to time.
* Identify, communicate and/or resolve as needed issues related to the business unit and if not resolved, bring concerns and solutions to leadership.
* All functions require substantial data entry to various operating systems and Finance Specialist must manage multiple systems with accurate data entry.
"We are an equal opportunity employer and drug-free workplace. If offered employment, applicant must be willing to submit to a background check/drug test."
|Requirements||High school diploma required; two Years post high-school education experience preferred.|
Title agent license in any state preferred but not required for success.
Two years’ work experience (paid or unpaid) required, preferably in an administrative position or related field. Experience working with deeds/contracts, finance or accounting preferred for success.
Advanced computer skills with strong working knowledge of MS Office and experience with any title closing software, AS400, is a plus but not required.
Must be detail-oriented with high degree of accuracy in data-entry.
Must possess strong communication (written and verbal) (writing sample will be requested) to communicate effectively with internal and external business customers.
Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines.
Must be able to effectively work within and across departments.
Driven personality to succeed, learn and develop.
Independent self-starter with creative solutions.
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Online